The Division of Auxiliary Services is working with our vendor, Sodexo, to reopen the Blackburn Café. We ask for your patience and understanding as we do so in an expedited manner.
Blackburn Café Operations
The tentative operating hours prior to the Thanksgiving recess for the Blackburn Café are outlined below:
- Friday, November 19 through Tuesday, November 23 (regular service hours), with weekend closures.*
- Blackburn Café hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (closed 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.).
- In accordance with our yearly tradition, we will host a special Thanksgiving lunch in Blackburn Café on Friday, November 19.
- Please note that Simply to Go will resume normal hours of operation November 29 through December 14.
*Bethune Annex Cafeteria will remain open for regular service on weekends
The Punchout consists of additional food establishments that are owned and operated by third-party vendors, such as Halal Shack and Nu-Vegan. The tentative operating hours prior to the Thanksgiving recess for these eateries is outlined below:
- Nu-Vegan: Friday, November 19, Monday, November 22, and Tuesday, November 23 (regular service hours);
- WOW Wings and Pandanis Pasta: Monday, November 22 and Tuesday, November 23 (regular service hours); and
- Halal Shack: Monday, November 22 and Tuesday, November 23 (regular service hours).
As students leave campus for the Thanksgiving recess and residency numbers decrease, schedules for the cafeteria and food service operations on campus may change. We will keep you informed of any changes to dining locations and hours.
We are grateful for the patience and understanding of the entire Howard community and of our vendors.