Book Voucher Program
You can make purchases at the Howard University Bookstore with your Book Voucher account. Your Book Voucher account is accessible via your BisonCard or your Student ID Number for online purchases. Transfer excess funds from your student account into your Book Voucher account. Please follow the steps below.
We recommend that you allow up to 24 hours for the request to be received and funds available.
For Students with book scholarships (i.e. STEM, Presidential, Athletes) please review your award package to know how much of your transfer request will be covered by your book scholarship.
Book Voucher Steps:
- Book Voucher Transfer Request
- Go to BisonWeb (Student Services tab)
- Check your Book Voucher balance
- Go to BisonCard eAccounts
- Make your purchase at the Howard University Bookstore with your BisonCard or your Student ID Number (online)
- Go to Howard University Bookstore
- In Checkout select BisonCard and provide your Student ID Number as the Card Number
Start Date: December 18, 2020
End Date: March 6, 2021
Note: Unused book vouchers will be returned to your non-athletic student account 1-2 weeks after the end date of book vouchers, but if you want to have this completed at any point please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your Student ID Number). Athletic students who had monies placed in their Athletic Book Voucher account do not receive a credit that is refundable.
Contact: If you have any questions and/or concerns about your Book Voucher please send an email to email@example.com and make sure to include your Student ID Number.